Dress code is enforced at Mahogany Dance Arts. We believe this creates a sense of unity & community amongst the dancers as well give the teacher the ability to see & correct lines & technique as needed. Our Dress Requirements are listed on the website. Each class will be listed with pictures that specify attire & shoes required. All items are available for purchase attire from local store Bodythings Dancewear, right here in Calgary. We recommend purchasing from there to ensure the correct style & color of attire. Prior to class beginning, you will also receive a “Welcome Letter” that also includes a link to the Dress Requirements information.
- $40.00 registration fee DUE at time of registration
- Dance shoes & attire that students are required to wear to their weekly class
- ALL Full-term dancers participate in our Year-End showcase in May. Dancers require a costume, which is $95.00 divided into 2 separate payments, and tickets to the showcase are required to be purchased
- Year-End Showcase participation fee of $45.00
- Observation Classes- estimated $20- $30 per Observer ages 3 and older. Observers ages 2 and younger do not require a ticket when they sit on their parent’s lap. Observer’s who are full-year MDA students do not require a paid ticket but should be included in the headcount.
ALL full-term students will participate in the Year-End Showcase, a celebration of Dance and an opportunity to showcase all your child has learned throughout the year. It is a fantastic day of DANCE that your child will LOVE!!! The Year-End Showcase is held at a professional theatre in or around Calgary. Dancers will also participate in a Showcase Rehearsal prior to the big day so they have the experience on being on a stage.